Home staging is one of my most popular consultations – its quick, fun, and exciting for me and for my clients.
Staging is nothing more than showing your home and furnishings in their best light.
It may include any or all of the following:
- Rearranging the placement of your furnishings to make rooms more welcoming and create better traffic flow.
- Removing outdated or worn furnishings and window treatments.
- Moving furniture, accessories or art work to different rooms to enhance a fresh, new feeling.
- Adding silk or real plants to connect to nature and bring more life inside.
- Economical suggestions for updating accessories and window treatments.
- Color suggestions if painting is indicated.
- Advice on what to replace (and what not to replace!) to get the most return on your money.
Not only for home sellers
Staging is such an easy and economical way to change the energy of your home why would you wait until you are selling it? Why not set the stage for your own life right now?